Ohio Wrongful Death Lawyer
Compensation for Life-Altering Injuries and Fatalities
The attorneys of The Becker Law Firm represent clients who have suffered life-altering injuries because of the negligence of others. We also represent the survivors of those who died a wrongful death because another person, business or other organization was careless, reckless or otherwise negligent.
Our firm is very selective about the types personal injury and medical malpractice cases we accept. Our focus is on providing legal services in cases involving permanent, life-altering injury or fatality. In short, we pursue claims for the people who did not get better, who will never be able to return to the life they led before the injury.
We review cases involving:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Hypoxic or anoxic brain injuries caused by lack of oxygen to the brain
- Spinal cord injuries that cause permanent paralysis or nerve damage
- Severe burns
- Permanent loss of function
- Loss of sight or hearing
- Other life-altering injuries
- Wrongful death
Our clients may have been injured in a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Auto accidents, including those involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, drunk drivers
- Medical malpractice, including surgical errors, emergency room errors, medication errors, failure to diagnose or incorrect diagnosis, hospital errors, nursing errors and failure to follow accepted standards of care.
- Property-related negligence, including injuries or fatalities caused by a property owner’s failure to adequately maintain the property.
- Work-related accidents, including catastrophic injuries and fatalities caused by falls from heights, scaffolding accidents, crane accidents, electrical injuries, amputations and other on-the-job injuries.
Please contact us by e-mail or call (440) 210-9336 to discuss your potential claim. From offices in Cleveland and Elyria, our lawyers represent clients throughout Ohio.