One of the top 100
trial attorneys in the u.s.
Meet Michael Becker
We will never have to worry for our son’s care again. – Elizabeth Elia, mother of Abram
When You Need to Take Legal Action
If you or your child suffered a preventable birth injury or was harmed by medical negligence, the attorneys of The Becker Law Firm, L.P.A., can help you assess your legal options and take action on your behalf.
- Birth injury lawsuits: Taking legal action against doctors, hospitals and their insurance companies is challenging and expensive. Our law firm has the experience, knowledge and resources required to pursue these cases and win compensation for your child and you.
- Wrongful death lawsuits: If a mother or fetus has died of complications of pregnancy/ childbirth or a child died due to obstetrical negligence, our lawyers will pursue financial compensation for survivors.
- Assessing the lifetime costs: We work with certified life care planners to estimate the lifetime costs of caring for a baby born with a serious brain injury.
- Special needs trusts: Our goal is the long-term financial security of the injured party or parties. We help clients consider alternatives for achieving this goal, including special needs trusts, structured settlements, and guardianships or conservatorships.
- Wrongful birth/wrongful life: Ultrasounds, genetic or chromosomal testing and other screenings early in pregnancy can identify birth defects in a fetus. If the tests were not done, were done improperly or the results were never made available to the parents, they were denied the right to decide whether to terminate the pregnancy.
Ohio Legal Action Lawyers
To arrange a free initial consultation and case evaluation, please contact us by e-mail or call (855) 466-5541. Our Cleveland legal recourse attorneys represent clients throughout the state. We also assist in birth injury litigation in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Illinois.