Holly joined The Becker Law Firm, L.P.A. in August of 2010. She received her Juris Doctor from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, and a Master of Business Administration from Cleveland State University. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Moore worked as a Registered Nurse for over14 years in both supervisory and clinical roles. Her areas of practice include Labor and Delivery, Postpartum, Level II Special Care Nursery, Newborn Nursery, and Pediatrics. Ms. Moore also taught Maternal-Newborn clinical rotations as an adjunct faculty member for Lorain County Community College in the R.N./A.D.N. program.
Holly is certified in Inpatient Obstetric Nursing and holds a certificate of added qualification in Electronic Fetal Monitoring. This, in addition to her medical background, gives her a unique perspective in assisting in the representation of medical malpractice claims.
Holly and family reside in Lorain, County. She is active with her young son in kickboxing, karate, baseball and football. They enjoy most to travel, especially “home” to Kentucky where many family members reside.
In her free time Holly enjoys theatre, pleasure reading and gathering with friends.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Attorney, The Supreme Court of Ohio
- Registered Nurse, Ohio Board of Nursing
- Inpatient Obstetric Nursing, National Certification Corporation
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring, National Certification Corporation
- Ohio, 2009
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, OH
- Doctor of Jurisprudence – 2008
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- Master of Business Administration – 2008
- Bowling Green State University – Firelands College, Huron, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – 1997
- Lorain County Community College, Elyria, OH
- Associate Degree in Nursing – 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- Association for Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, Member
- Beta Gamma Sigma